Hawaii Coral Education Lecture & Nursery Tour
If you have ever been interested in coral, what it is and the role it plays in the marine ecosystem, then this is the experience for you!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
This unique tour will involve a coral education lecture & nursery tour.
Learn how coral feeds & reproduces, the problems corals are experiencing around the world and how you can help.
You will never look at coral in the same way again!
This is a one of a kind Hawaii tour & suitable for all ages.
Departure Point :73970 Makako Bay Dr, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.