Hawaiian Canoe, Kayak and Surfski Tour
Unique experience in the Canaries, come and discover a legendary boat straight from Hawaii and Polynesia: the Hawaiian Pirogue. We will teach you how to navigate safely on our 5-seater team canoe. The efforts are shared and the apprehension of the ocean disappears. Our Pirogue opens the ocean to everyone from 7 to 77 years old.
Our adventure will immerse you in Hawaiian culture and local Canarian culture. You will be enchanted by the visit of the islet of Lobos, its calm lagoons with crystal clear waters and its fishing village. One of the most authentic sites in the Canaries, with no electricity, no water, no road, no car, no shops ... A real leap into the Fuerteventura of yesteryear. We will take a break on Lobos to enjoy a snack, drinks and snorkel equipment.
A real immersion in the local culture with an exotic Hawaiian touch. All in a spirit of respect for nature and people: ALOHA spirit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Water and Snack (sandwich or tortilla, cereal bars ...)
- Bottled water - We provide mineral water for the duration of the trip
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Thermal clothing, Dry bags, Neoprene slippers
What's excluded :
- Bring your Swimsuit, Sun Protection, Sunglasses
Discover sailing in a team Hawaiian Pirogue (5 seats). During an Excursion from Corralejo Bay to Lobos Island with its crystal clear lagoons and small authentic port. Our Pirogue allows to share the efforts of oaring, its stability and its good marine behavior make navigation easy and accessible to all. The Guide at the back will teach the basics of Hawaiian canoe navigation as well as safety rules. The picnic break will be on the subblime islet of Lobos: an authentic pearl that will immerse you in the Canaries of yesteryear (no electricity, no running water, no car, no road ...). The Canaries are also called the Hawaiian Islands of the Atlantic, you will understand why. You will discover the local culture, the environment and the history of these preserved places, always respecting nature and everyone, the spirit of Hawaii and Polynesia: "ALOHA spirit". On the islet: Snack, Snorkel in the calm lagoons and Tour of the fishing village. Then we will leave to reach our starting point.
Depending on the weather and the rowers, we reserve the right to modify the course.
• Isla de Lobos, Puerto de Corralejo, 35660, La Oliva, Fuerteventura Spain
• Corralejo, Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
• Parque Natural de Corralejo, Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura Spain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers to Fuerteventura airport as long as we know in advance so that we can organize ourselves. Our activity starts at 10 am in Corralejo, we pick up the travelers before 10 am. The schedule depends on the pick-up location.Airports
- Fuerteventura Airport, Ctra, El Matorral, s/n, 35610 Puerto del Rosario, Las Palmas, Spain
- Corralejo Port, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas, Spain
- 35600 Puerto del Rosario, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.