Hawaiian Waterfall Hike
Discover a hidden treasure of O'ahu's lush volcanic rainforest. Join us on this moderate 2-mile round-trip guided waterfall hike. Experience the majestic beauty of our towering 150-foot waterfall, cross through tranquil streams, picturesque pools and lush tropical vegetation of Hawaii’s paradise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hip pack
- Rain poncho
- Mosquito repellent
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional nature guides
What's excluded :
The Hawaiian waterfall hiking trail reopens on June 7, 2021.. We will lead a guided hike approx 2-miles round-trip over gravel and dirt trail. Expect rain in the rainforest so prepare accordingly. We do provide rain ponchos if needed.
• Bike Hawaii Tours, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96824
Departure Point :3607 Manoa Rd, Honolulu, HI 96822, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Some people prefer to meet us at the hike location. If so, please contact our office 808-734-4214
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ko‘olau Mountains, native and introduced species of flora and fauna, streams, pools and a 150 foot cascading waterfall and remnants of ancient Hawaiian terraces for farming.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.