Hawaiian Waterfall Hike
Discover a hidden treasure of O'ahu's lush volcanic rainforest. Join us on this moderate 2-mile round-trip guided waterfall hike. Experience the majestic beauty of our towering 150-foot waterfall, cross through tranquil streams, picturesque pools and lush tropical vegetation of Hawaii’s paradise.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hip pack
- Rain poncho
- Mosquito repellent
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional nature guides
- Bottled water and trail snacks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Rubber / Rain boots (recommended)
The Hawaiian waterfall hiking trail is closed for commercial hikes thru Dec 31. Try our Koolau Waterfall HIke which is still in full operation. This hike can be combined with our Downhill Bike tour for a fun half-day adventure.
• Bike Hawaii Tours, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96824
Departure Point :Paki Ave + Paki Playground, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :
Waikiki hotels 9am-920am and return to Waikiki by 1pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ko‘olau Mountains, native and introduced species of flora and fauna, streams, pools and a 150 foot cascading waterfall and remnants of ancient Hawaiian terraces for farming.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.