Hazzard Hoedown at Grand Majestic Theater
The Grand Majestic invites you to Sing, Dance, Laugh and Marvel with our spectacular line-up of entertainment featuring Hazzard Hoedown…
A musical parody of the television classic “The Dukes of Hazzard,” this foot stompin’, knee slappin’, and sangin’ production features a ton of country and even some pop, rock and Disney music.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Hazzard Hoedown
What's excluded :
- Appetizers and concessions available
- Soft drinks, water, and coffee available
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Dinner (if option not chosen)
- Visit: Hazzard Hoedown, 2330 Parkway The Grand Majestic Theater, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-3253
Join your favorite Dukes characters as they try to save Uncle Jesse’s farm from the bank and the evil clutches of Boss Hogg and his loyal idiots from the Sheriff’s Department when they all enter a talent contest to win prize money. The audience decides the winners at every show, so whose side will you be on? Team Duke or Team Hogg?
Hazzard Hoedown has become one of the Smokies favorite family fun destinations and everyone loves being a part of the laughs.
“Dine-In” service is available for this performance. See our website for menu. Food & Beverage is not included in your show ticket pricing.
Departure Point :Hazzard Hoedown, 2330 Parkway The Grand Majestic Theater, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-3253
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Appetizers and concessions are available pre-show and at intermission
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Dress code is vacation casual
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Socially Distant Seating
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.