Healdsburg Half-Day Cycling Wine Tour from Windsor
Bike with this group tour as you ride along the beautiful rolling hills of vineyards through the Russian River Valley Region! You will get some history about the local area like you never heard before. Learn about sustainable organic farming. Pack a lunch and eat it in the vineyards as you taste award winning wines.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide, high quality hybrid bike, helmet, handlebar bag, water bottle cage, lock, rear gear rack with wine bike carrier
- Complimentary tastings at some wineries and receive 2 for 1 tasting passes for others
What's excluded :
- This exciting bike tour starts Downtown Windsor and head out on quiet country roads with breathtaking views of countless rows of grape vines! Stop at J Winery (Healdsburg, CA) where you will enjoy sparkling and varietal wines while you soak in the atmosphere and discover why Sunset Magazine named J Vineyards & Winery the "Best Winery Tasting Room in the West."
Then cycle over to Rodney Strong (Healdsburg, CA) and taste award winning wines. You may take a self-guided tour and learn how they are committed to doing everything they can to preserving the earth for generations to come! Both wineries visited are Certified California Sustainable Wine-growing. It is approximately 8 miles roundtrip.
Departure Point :367 Windsor River Rd, Windsor, CA 95492, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Pack a snack
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum age is 8 years, accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.