Healdsburg Small-Group Food and Wine Walking Tour
Discover what makes Healdsburg one of Sonoma County's hottest destinations on this 3.5-hour food and wine walking tour of Healdsburg. Your local guide will share great food, wine, and a cocktail as you dine through this chic wine country town. You'll get an insider's view of this top foodie destination, eat at well-loved restaurants, and meet local artisans and winemakers along the way. Learn about Healdsburg's rich history and enjoy the gourmet side of this top foodie town as you indulge in delicious food and wine, much of which is local and organic. It’s the perfect way to enjoy a wine country culinary experience.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional foodie guide
- Wine and cocktail tastings
- Food tastings
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide and small group (no more than eight participants) in downtown Healdsburg, and set off on your 3-hour gastronomic adventure. You'll enjoy tastings at six local spots where you’ll learn about the area’s food and wine culture.
Your local foodie guide is a certified tourism ambassador with a vast knowledge of Healdsburg and greater Sonoma County. You won’t just be led from spot to spot — you'll have the chance to meet winemakers and learn how the town's celebrated chefs and business owners have achieved their recognition in the industry. With this insider scoop on one of California wine country’s most-loved destinations, you can leave the tour with a list of more places to check out on your own.
This lunchtime tour highlights the Sonoma chefs, winemakers and farmers who are using organic, sustainable and seasonal methods of producing food and wine. Visit a wine boutique to mingle with locals, and meet industry experts and winemakers as you sip a world-class glass of red or white. (A sample list of stops is included in the Itinerary section below.)
Your tour ends in downtown Healdsburg in the early afternoon, giving you time to continue your exploration of the town’s shops, restaurants and tasting rooms on your own. Total walking distance is just over a mile (1.6 km).
Departure Point :235 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Special Note for Vegan, Gluten-Free, lactose intolerant, vegetarians, and pescatarians. This tour is meant to showcase the food and drink of Sonoma County and Healdsburg. We have created an experience showcasing the uniqueness of this area and our food scene and sometimes these include meat, dairy, and wheat. We can accomodate some vegetarian and pescatarian diets. However, we want you to know and understand this before booking your ticket. Please note any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking.
- Minimum age for wine/beer tasting is 21 and you must have a valid ID
- The tour operates in most weather, in rare cases in may be cancelled due to poor weather. If this happens, you will be offered a full refund or different tour date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The experience requires a minimum number of travelers, if the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date for the experience, or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.