Healing & Wellness at the Mushroom Forest - 3 Nights
Welcome to the perfect set and setting for connecting with nature and its healing powers. Explore the forest and find the waterfalls and magic stones. Everything that happens here has the power to heal.
We will indulge in different healing processes and practices: forest bathing, yoga, meditation, temazcal, bio-dinamic diet, hikes and walks, waterfall cleansing, and, pure simple contemplation. Find peace of mind in this time and space.
The cabins are built with natural materials.The food comes from the ecological land. Wood from the forest for the chimney fire inside your cabin. As the weather changes 9 times a day, the sun, the moon, the stars come a little closer. This is the place where dreams and fairytales come to life.
Cabins are located in a paradisiac land, overlooking the mountains and often above the clouds. The perfect place to heal and connect with yourself and nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified guide
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Brunch - Lunch
- Snacks - Trail Mix: Organic snacks
- Yoga & Meditation classes
- Access to protected natural areas
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Welcome to the Mountain
7:00 to 22:00
Recognize this healing space. Settle into peace and quiet surrounded by abundant nature. Opening temazcal.
- Day 2: Yoga & Meditation, Silent Hike
7:00 to 22:00
Wellness day and healing in the cloud forest. Silent hike and visit to waterfalls and magic stones.
- Day 3: San José del Pacífico & Workshops
7:00 to 18:00
Biodynamic workshop. Visit enigmatic town San José del Pacífico, visit herbal medicine project, and italian dinner.
- Day 4: Closure and Farewell
7:00 to 16:00
Yoga and meditation, closing temazcal. Ride back to Oaxaca or continue your journey to the coast.
Departure Point :Calle Macedonio Alcalá 802, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.