Healthy Eco-Finca and Pine Forest Experience
The activity is an experience in Nature, in a sustainable farm and that help to enjoy and learn more about the fauna, flora and crops of the area. Recharge energy with a healthy breakfast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit to the farm and the pine forest.
- Nutritional supplement.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Discover the benefits of an innovative cultivation. You will visit a farm
ecological and sustainable where the tree of life is grown, you will learn about its
properties, cultivation and sustainable management of the farm, you can also
taste and check the benefits of it in a delicious healthy breakfast.
After recovering energy with a healthy breakfast ...... we will enter the Pinar de
Roche. Pinar declared as a place of community interest by the Red Natura
2000. We will discover the different habitats of the area and the different uses
They have been given to the plants in the area by the locals.
• Healthy breakfast
Departure Point :Venta Las Parcelas, 11149 Barrio Nuevo, Cádiz, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.