Heart Mountain Horseshoe - Canadian Rockies Summit Series
Looking to get to a summit? Join this more advanced hike of our summit series and learn basic scrambling technique.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
This is a private hiking tour for those wanting to hike steeper terrain and learn basic scrambling technique. This route is a loop hike covering a unique horseshoe feature, where little of the same terrain is travelled.
• Canadian Rockies, Canadian Rockies, Alberta
Departure Point :Range Road 91A, Range Rd 91A, Bighorn No. 8, AB T0L, Canada
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guests are required to sign a declaration of health and exposure attesting to good health, not having been exposed to anyone who is sick, and that they are following provincial travel recommendations. Guests bring a mask, hand sanitizer and eye protection in the event protocols can't be followed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.