Helambu,Gosainkunda, Langtang and ruby valley combined Trekking
Mega Mount Trekking offer unique attractions. We have combined four different beautiful trekking regions as Helambu, Gosainkunda, Langtang and Ruby valley to make it best complex to our valued clients. One can experience of different cultures, nature beauties, people and verities in this trek. It is an alternative offers for those trekkers who are interested for doing all in once than doing separately.
Helambu is popular among the trekkers for its scenic grandeur, pleasant & favorable climate, located about 72 kilometers northeast of Kathmandu, is extending from north of Taramarang to the tree limit of the Gosainkunda Lake and lower slopes of Jugal Himal. There we meet several highland Tamang and Sherpa villages, scattered on both sides of the Melamchi Khola.
per adult from
1 to 20 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop by private vehicle from/to international airport.
- Two nights hotel (Hotel Utse or similar category) on B/B basis in Kathmandu.
- All meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with tea/coffee three times in a day in a cup)
- Lodge ( Twin share basis private room) accommodation during the trekking.
- One experienced, educated, well trained, fluent English speaking, friendly, and government authorized local trekking guide including required porters (one porter for two clients)
- Guide and porter’s food, accommodation, salary, insurance, transportation and equipments.
- Kathmandu-Sundarijal and Darkha Fedi-Kathmandu overland.
- Langtang national park fee and TIMS (Trekker’s information management system) card.
- Trekking equipments as sleeping bag, duffle bag and down jacket etc.
- Water purification iodine drops/pills.
- Government tax and service charge.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hard and soft table drinks such as coke, fanta, mineral water, beer, hot shower, battery charge, laundry.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Rescue operation.
- International air fare.
- Nepal tourist visa fee ( $ 25 for 15 days and $ 40 for 30 days multiple entry visa)
- Tips for guide and porter.( Highly suggested)
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1295m.)
Arrival in Tribhuwan International Airport to Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu – Sundarijal -Chisopani (2300m.) 4 hrs
We drive an hour (15 km.) from Kathmandu by private vehicle.
Day 3: Chisopani- Paty Bhanjyang-Gul Bhanjyan-Kutumsang (2470m.) 6 hrs
The trail leads down to Pati Bhanjyang , a small fine village.
Day 4: Kutumsang-Magen goth-Tharepati (3490m.) 6 hrs
Following a ridge line the trails continues via lightly populated forest.
Day 5: Tharepati-Ghopte-Phedi (3650m.) 3-4 hrs
We head zig-zag and tricky trail to Ghopte and continues to Phedi (3650m.12045ft.). It takes about 3-4 hours walking.
Day 6: Phedi-Lauribinayak Pass-Gosainkunda (4460m.) 4-5 hrs
Early morning, we start to climb up to Laurinbina la pass (4609m.) and heading down to Gosainkunda lake.
Day 7: Gosainkunda-Thulo Sabru (2581m.) 6 hrs
After breakfast, trail will descend to Thulo Sabru village. It is a typical Sherpa village.
Day 8 : Syabru Gaun – Lama Hotel (2470 m.) 5 hrs
The trail ascend to Lama Hotel.
Day 9 : Lama Hotel -Langtang Village (3430m.) 6 hrs
The trek continue to ascend gradually to Langtang village.
Day 10 : Langtang Village -Kyanjing (3980m.) 3 hrs.
Trek from Langtang Village to Kyangjin Gompa.
Day 11 : Explore
We explore the side hikes today. You will have four major different choices to visit.
Day 12 : Kyanjing Gompa – Lama Hotel (2470m.) 6 hrs.
We walk down to Lama Hotel . From Kyangjin you retrace your route, following the Langtang Khola to Langtang village.
Day 13 : Lama Hotel -syafru Besi ( 1600m.) 5 hrs.
Trek down to Syabru Besi via Sherpa Gaon. The upper part of the trail is more beautiful.
Day 14: Syafru Besi to Gatlang 2337m. 6 hrs
Day 15: Gatlang to Somdang 3271 m. 6 hrs
The trail ascends through pine and rhododendron forest.
Day 16: Somdang – Pangsang Pass (3842 m) – Tipling (2078m.) 8 hrs
Pangsang Kharka is a viewpoint southwest of Somdang village.
Day 18:Chalish- Borang – Darkha Gaun ( 850m) 6 hrs
After breakfast trek all the way to Borand and down to Lishne khola.
Day 19: Darkha Gaun – Darkha Phedi – Dhading Besi – Kathmandu
After breakfast trek all the way down to Darkha Phedi taking 45 minutes down hill walk and then take sharing local Jeep.
Day 20: Final departure
Transportation to International airport.
Departure Point :Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition Pvt.Ltd. Thamel,Kathmandu
Departure Time :Early Morning Kathmandu – Sundarijal -Chisopani (2300m.) 4 hrs
Return Detail :Darkha Gaun – Darkha Phedi – Dhading Besi – Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition Pvt.Ltd. offer unique attractions. We have combined four different beautiful trekking regions as Helambu, Gosainkunda, Langtang and Ruby valley to make it best complex to our valued clients. One can experience of different cultures, nature beauties, people and verities in this trek. It is an alternative offers for those trekkers who are interested for doing all in once than doing separately.
- Helambu is popular among the trekkers for its scenic grandeur, pleasant & favorable climate, located about 72 kilometers northeast of Kathmandu, is extending from north of Taramarang to the tree limit of the Gosainkunda Lake and lower slopes of Jugal Himal. There we meet several highland Tamang and Sherpa villages, scattered on both sides of the Melamchi Khola.
- It covers the various range of brilliant green valleys, foggy rhododendron forests, and distant horizons of snowy peaks and the vivid contrast of Hindu and Tibetan Buddhist cultures. Here you will experience the yolmo culture of high mountains villages, marvel at vistas of lonely high mountains and watch enchanted as the farmers toil in the fields using handmade tools and teams of water buffalo. Helambu valley trek noted for its scenic grandeur and pleasant climate. In Helambu, one can stay in highland monastery villages and small settlements in pristine forests. The Sherpa village’s of Helambu focuses the charming cooperative of farmers and yak herders.
- Gosaikunda lies north of Kathmandu and is third most popular trek of Nepal. It combines the high mountain lakes at Gosainkund ( Frozen lakes) and spectacular valley of Langtang .You will have wonderful view of Langtang range, Ganesh himal and Dorje Lakpa.Crossing the Lauribenayak Pass (4610m./15213 ft.), there we are rewarded with the stunning views of the Manaslu, Ganesh Himal & even as far as the Annapurna massif.
- Overall, This area offer crossing passes, Superb mountain view, beautiful Holy lake like Gosainkunda, picturesque Sherpa village, impressive display of wild flower, an abundance of wild life, Monasteries and of course friendly local people and their culture.
- Langtang is known as” Tamang land”. This area is rich of Tibetan culture, typical way of their living, and Buddhist Monastery, Chorten, Mani wall and prayer wheel.This was once an important trading route with Tibet, so that most of the villagers and peoples are involved in trade.
- On the way of journey, you will walk through Langtang National Park. Although wildlife is never easy to spot in a forest setting, there we get the chances of seeing some interesting animals and birds. Among those found in the park are monkeys, musk deer, Peacock and the national bird of Nepal, the colorful danphe. At Langtang village, we continue to Kyangjin Gompa (3,740 m), which is the site of the Yak Cheese Factory. There is a STOL airstrip at Chhaldang, a short distance east of Kyangjin.
- is newly named after recently conducted survey by TAAN and Ganesh Himal Tourism Development Committee (GHTDC) in 2012 . “Ruby” is named for the precious stones harvested in the area.This route is well combined of hidden nature, authentic culture and high Himalaya which will be attractive for adventure and nature lover.
- offers the client meetings with typical real Nepalese people which also could be called an educational tour. You will stay in local people’s houses where you find their familiar environment, so that you will see Nepalese people’s real lifestyle. You will have face to face interaction with them. You will always be surrounded by the snow capped mountains, such as Mount Manasulu (over 8000 metres), Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal and many more. From Mugu Danda, you can see more then 12 snowcapped peaks – a panoramic and magnificent view. Wildflowers flourish, and waterfalls embellish the lush hill scenery in a land blessed with wide-ranging geographical, cultural and biological diversity. Sensational viewpoints feature the sublime Himalaya to the north.
- Most prominent is the Ganesh Himal Range, a family of peaks among the most attractive of the entire Himalaya. The Ganesh massif is named in honor of Hindu deity Ganesha, son of Shiva and Parvati. Selected viewpoints in the area offer immense panoramas! Most rewarding are the cultural attractions including magnificent Ganga Jamana a twin waterfall, Kalo, Seto lakes and Ganesh kunda/lake, and Tripurasundari temples and especially the hospitable people that inhabit the region. The area is populated mainly by Tamang Gurung, Ghale, and to the north, and Brahmin, Chhetri, Dalit, Newar and Chepang at the lower elevations in the south. Visitors are warmly welcomed by all with a friendliness that makes Nepal legendary.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.