Helicopter and Cruise Packages with Great Adventures
Discover the iconic great barrier Reef combining an awe-inspiring helicopter flight with a great Adventures outer reef day experience. The spacious activity platform moored on the spectacular outer reef makes possible exciting inclusive and optional activities for all ages in and out of the water. With options to transfer to and from the platform by helicopter (and cruise the other) or take to the sky on a joy flight, you will have the best seat to witness this natural wonder.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Fly/Cruise or Cruise/Fly: Approx. 25 minute scenic flight
- Approx. 2.5 hours at the outer reef platform
- Reef presentation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- snorkelling instruction provided
- Lunch - Hot and cold buffet lunch, including prawns
- semi-submersible coral reef viewing tour with commentary
- underwater Observatory and Eco Reef Talk
- buoyancy vests and flotation noodles
- Lycra suits
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Scuba Diving
- Scuba Doo underwater scooter
- guided snorkelling tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
For those doing the Cruise and Fly option, this will your starting point.
Check-in is at the Great Adventures desk, check-in opens at 09.30 am.
For those doing the fly and cruise or the fly and fly. Check-in will be at Nautilus Aviation half an hour before the departure time. Take to the skies and enjoy the view of the Great Barrier Reef from above, where you will then land on a floating pontoon in the middle of the reef.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Relax on your cruise out to the Great Adventures pontoon and enjoy snorkelling, semi-submersible and the underwater observatory.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Nautilus Aviation, Hangar 9 Bush Pilots Ave, General Aviation,, Aeroglen QLD 4870, Australia
For those doing the cruise and fly or the fly and fly, your helicopter will depart from the pontoon at 3.15pm. Enjoy your scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef before returning back to Cairns.
If you are doing the fly and cruise, relax as you cruise back to Cairns.
Departure Point :1: 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
2: 2 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Return Detail :1: 2 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
2: 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.