Helicopter and Magnetic Island Sailing
Enjoy an exhilarating scenic flight followed by a luxurious small-group sailing experience showcasing spectacular Magnetic Island. The flight departs over Townsville's waterfront and picturesque Cleveland Bay before taking in the pristine beaches, turquoise waters and fringing reefs that surround this laid back island paradise.
On touchdown at Magnetic Island, join the team at Pilgrim Sailing for a cruise to one of the islands many secluded bays. While at anchor enjoy time to swim, relax on the giant inflatable mat or simply chill out on-board and soak up the tropical warmth. A delicious seafood lunch is provided including a selection of complimentary beverages. This magical day out concludes with a short ferry ride back to Townsville.
per adult from
4 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- approx. 20min scenic helicopter flight
- vehicle transfer from helicopter landing site to Nelly Bay Marina
- Approx. 4 hours aboard "Pilgrim", a luxury 58-foot sailing yacht
- Dinghy ride to the beach while at anchor
- use of stinger suits and giant inflatable mat.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Branded Turkish Towels & sailing wine glasses
- Sealink ferry ticket from Magnetic Island return to Townsville
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, Hanger 15, Gypsy Moth Ct, Garbutt QLD 4814, Australia
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your departure for your pre-departure briefing.
You'll then board the helicopter for your scenic flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Magnetic Island, Magnetic Island, Queensland
Take to the skies and enjoy your flight to Magnetic Island where you will meet up with a staff member from Pilgrim Sailing.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 123 Sooning St, Nelly Bay QLD 4819, Australia
You'll be taken to Pilgrim a 58-foot sailing yacht and enjoy the day sailing, swimming and relaxing on the giant inflatable mat.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Magnetic Island, Magnetic Island, Queensland
Once your tour is over it's up to you on whether you stay longer and explore the island at your own leisure or head back to Townsville.
Departure Point :Gypsy Moth Court, Gypsy Moth Ct, Garbutt QLD 4814, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Breakwater Terminal, Townsville QLD 4810, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- What to bring: swimmers, towel, cash for optional extras, change of clothes, hat, sunscreen, camera
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.