Helicopter Combo Tour in Ketchikan
This 30-minute flight is a combination of our two best tours, Mahoney Falls and Top of the World. You will fly out to a 1500 foot waterfall, with the possibility of seeing mountain goats. Then fly along the George Inlet and up to our exclusive helipad on an 1800 foot mountain with views of the Canadian Rockies and Prince of Wales Island. You will stay on the helipad for 10 - 20 minutes to take pictures and enjoy your surroundings. The remainder of the 30-minute flight flies over the Tongass Narrows, Ketchikan, and the cruise ships.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Use of safety equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tongass National Forest, Ketchikan, AK
You will be flown around snow-capped mountains, at 1500' waterfall and land on our exclusive helipad on top of an 1800 foot mountain for 10 - 20 minutes of peace, tranquility and fabulous views of the Canadian Rockies and Prince of Wales Island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Thank you for booking with Helicopter Air Alaska! We will be picking your group up in a tan Chevy Astro van at the Liquid Sunshine Gauge in front of the Ketchikan's Visitor's Center at Berth 2. Please contact our office if your group has any trouble finding our meeting location or if anything changes. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the tour to allow for safety and flight instructions. This also provides time to take photos with the pilot and helicopter.We look forward to meeting you!Ports
Departure Time :6/4/2019 - 11/16/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.