Helicopter Dawn Fishing - Moreton Island
We are the only company in Australia offering this incredible activity. Fishing at dawn is essential to catch fish and our private fishing guide will select the best location on Moreton Island to ensure a successful morning. Flying in and out by helicopter provides incredible views of the crystal clear waters of the Island where you'll see sharks, dugongs and even whales when in season. A gourmet breakfast is provided as is hot coffee and cold drinks. You even get to keep what you catch or we'll cook it up for breakfast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helicopter Flights
- Limousine Transfers
- Private Fishing Guide
What's excluded :
Where can you fish for your own breakfast on a remote island and still be back in the CBD by 11:00am? It is possible!
Travel just before dawn in your private helicopter from Brisbane or the Gold Coast to the crystal clear waters of Moreton Island. Meet your private fishing guide on arrival and travel by four-wheel drive on the sand to the best fishing location of the day. Your guide will have your fishing equipment ready to cast into the surf for a few hours of fishing whilst sipping your fresh coffee.
Finish the morning with a hearty breakfast on the beach where we hope to include one of your catches on the menu. Board the helicopter for the scenic flight back to your accommodation or even back to your office!
Return helicopter transfers
Private fishing guide
Gourmet Food & Beverage
Min 2 - Max 5 (if more than 5 guests, two helicopters will be used)
From $1,120.00 pp
• Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Go Fish will collect all guests from hotels in Brisbane Airports
- Brisbane Intl Airport, 11 The Circuit, Brisbane, Queensland 4008 Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/10/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.