Helicopter Flight Over Horseshoe Bend
Experience a thrilling helicopter tour over Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend. Fly above the pristine blue water of Lake Powell and the curve of Horseshoe Bend for awe-inspiring aerial visions as the pilot shares his or her vast knowledge of the history of the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 helicopter
- Oversize windows and stadium seating for viewing
What's excluded :
- Pilot Gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Capture aerial views of this naturally sculpted u-shaped bend in the Colorado River.
Pass By: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
See the blue pristine waters of Lake Powell from above
Departure Point :Page Municipal Airport, 238 N 10th Ave, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the van or terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the helicopter. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and all vehicles / helicopters will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.