Helicopter Night Tour Over Orlando's Theme Parks
Take a 15- to 40-minute night or sunset helicopter tour over the city of Orlando, this flight features commentary from your pilot about theme parks such as Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios Orlando. Soar by the Orlando Eye or catch some Disney Fireworks for a breathtaking night experience. Flights are available throughout the day to work into your Florida vacation.
per adult from
15 to 40 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Helicopter tour (duration based on option selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MaxFlight Helicopters, 4010 4th St, Kissimmee, FL 34741-4508
A pilot will be there to greet you and get you checked in for your flight! They will give you a safety brief and recap the details of the tour you selected. Then off you go to the helicopter.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :4010 4th St, Kissimmee, FL 34741, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a maximum of three (3) passengers per flight at a maximum weight of 200lbs (90kg/14.28st) per person
- There is a maximum of two (2) passengers per flight at a maximum weight of 250lbs (113kg/17.85st) per person
- There is a maximum of one (1) passenger per flight if the passenger is 300lbs (136kg/21.4st) per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- If you have any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 you will not be permitted to fly, we will gladly reschedule you!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.