Helicopter Safari Tour to Akagera National Park from Kigali
On this amazing tour we will depart from Kigali International Airport and we will fly you on an amazing scenic tour around the Kigali area and then we will proceed to see amazing Akagera National Park. Today you will have an amazing safari or wildlife experience which anyone should enjoy once in a lifetime. You will see lions, giraffes, zebras, from up above the sky! Depart from Kigali International Airport and then fly back to Kigali.
per adult from
What's included :
- helicopter flight
- pilots commentary
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kigali, Kigali, Kigali Province
For the best views of Kigali City and its environs, take a scenic helicopter flight. You can watch the sun set, followed by 725 square kilometres of neon lights across the city. Best view of Kigali guaranteed.
Stop At: Bugesera, Rwanda
We will fly over Bugesera - district in Eastern Province, Rwanda. Its capital is Nyamata. The district is the location of two memorial sites of the Tutsi Genocide in Rwanda at Ntarama and Nyamata.
Pass By: Akagera National Park, Akagera National Park, Eastern Province
Akagera National Park lies in eastern Rwanda, hugging the border with Tanzania. It's characterized by woodland, swamps, low mountains and savannah. The varied terrain shelters wildlife including zebras, giraffes, elephants, lions and hundreds of bird species, such as the rare shoebill stork. In the southern part of the park, vast Lake Ihema is home to hippos and crocodiles.
Departure Point :Kigali international Airport, Rwanda
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Agusta 109 Helicopter 6 seats 7/29/2020 - 10/27/2021
Robinson 44 Helicopter 3 seats 7/29/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.