Helicopter Sightseeing Tour of Grand Canyon West Rim - 25 Minute Dream Tour
The Grand Canyon Tour You've read about - The Word Famous Dream Tour of the Grand Canyon West Rim! Consistently rated the highest Grand Canyon tour. You will experience a 20-25 minute helicopter flight that enters the Grand Canyon West Rim at Eternity Canyon providing a once in a lifetime view of the Grand Canyon. Our flight continues along the Colorado River approximately 2,000 feet below the rim providing breathtaking views. We have 25 years of helicopter experience with excellent pilots. We hope to see you at the ranch!
Our Helicopter company is located on a ranch on the road leading to Grand Canyon West.
Advantages for you compared to other companies in the area.
- We offer the longest flights for the same price - nearly twice as long!.
- We offer the exact same Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour as all but with additional scenery along the rim and to our ranch.
- The ranch has a cafe, horses, buffalo, perfect for families or those who want a relaxed western experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Grand Canyon Western Ranch - Our tours depart from the ranch which has a restaurant, full beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and Full Beverage is available at our cafe but not included in the tour price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Helicopter tour of Grand Canyon West Rim
Pass By: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
We will fly over the Skywalk during the tour
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
FLy over during tour
Departure Point :Wild West Helicopters, 3750 E Diamond Bar Rd, Meadview, AZ 86444, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.