Helicopter Skydive Jump over the City of Bern
The ultimate adrenaline rush adventure with a tandem skydiving jump out of a helicopter.
This adventure starts at the Bern-Belp airport, where a helicopter brings you up to 12,500 feet in altitude. Before exiting the helicopter, you can enjoy a beautiful view over the Swiss Capital City.
Next, experience the breathtaking feeling of a free fall and safely glide back to earth on the parachute.
We take you on an unforgettable skydiving jump with impressive scenery, unique diving sensations, the right amount of adrenaline for everyone to fully enjoy, and always under the highest safety precautions.
Do it in Switzerland!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Parachutist equipment incl. jumpsuit and googles
- Souvenir from FunFlights
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
The ultimate adrenaline rush adventure with a tandem skydiving jump out of a helicopter!
- A skydive tandem jump
- Enjoy a helicopter flight over the Swiss Capital City.
- An unforgettable parachute ride
Our friendly staff welcomes you at the airport meeting point, and after a short introduction briefing, you take a seat in the helicopter.
A 10-minute scenic helicopter ride brings you up to altitude with views of the medieval city on one side and the Swiss Alps on the other. The exit is at 12,500 feet above the Bern-Belp airfield with a free-falling time of 40-45 seconds, reaching speeds of 200 km/h. Under the open parachute, you take control of the canopy for a 5-minute canopy ride back to the ground.
After a safe landing on the Belpberg, you will get a free souvenir.
• Bern, Bern, Bern Mittelland District, Canton of Bern
• Gurten - Park im Grunen, Bern 3084 Switzerland
• Belp, Belp, Bern Mittelland District, Canton of Bern
Departure Point :Flugplatzstrasse 9, 3123 Belp, Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum ages is 18+ years
- The maximum weight per person is 100 kg (220 lbs)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.