Helicopter Sunset Experience Tour from Kona
See the breathtaking landscapes of the Big Island of Hawaii like a VIP on this unforgettable helicopter tour from Kona. Home to some of the most biologically diverse and dramatic natural features on the planet (volcanoes, beaches, rainforest, lava fields, waterfalls… need we go on?), the Big Island was made for helicopter tours, and this one is particularly wonderful, as it includes a Champagne toast, is perfectly timed with the sunset and is a whopping two hours long. Circle the whole island, from the Hamakua Coast to Kilauea, enjoying the amazing aerial views. This exclusive Viator experience can’t be booked anywhere else!
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels ONLY
- 2-hour helicopter flight
- Champagne toast
- Lei greeting
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park, 1871 Trail, Honaunau, Island of Hawaii, HI 96726
A Place of refuge under ancient Hawaiian law.
Pass By: Kealakekua Bay, Honaunau-Napoopoo, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI 96704
Location where Captain James Cook first came ashore in the 1700s.
Pass By: Mt. Kilauea, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Kilauea has erupted continuously from 1983 - 2018.
Pass By: Kohala Mountain Range, Kohala Mountain Rd., Island of Hawaii, HI
Deep valleys and waterfalls along this majestic range.
Pass By: Papakolea Green Sand Beach, Near Ka Lae South Point, Naalehu, Island of Hawaii, HI 96772
One of the only green sand beaches in the world.
Pass By: Mauna Loa, 16-701 Macadamia Rd, Keaau, Island of Hawaii, HI 96749-8020
Mauna Loa means 'long mountain', she is one of the largest mass mountains in the world spanning 9700 cubic miles.
Pass By: Kohala Coast, Island of Hawaii, HI
View amazing white and black sand beaches.
Departure Point :Kona International Airport, 73-200 Kupipi St, Kalaoa, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Due to the current social distancing requirements for the state of Hawai'i, face masks are required for the duration of the flight
- Helicopter holds 6 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Learn about our elevated health & safety protocol to help observe the COVID-related requirements of social distancing and sanitization
- A visitor who has either quarantined for 14 days (showing an airline ticket with an arrival date 14 days prior to flight), or who can show that the pre-testing travel program accepted a negative test result from them.
- Most travelers can participate
- A resident who has been on island for at least 14 days or who has had a negative COVID-19 test in the past 72 hours.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We're offering private tours only for guests living in a single household. Face masks required for anyone over 5 years old, unless a medical condition prevents it. If COVID-like symptoms are observed, temperature may be taken and we may reschedule your flight. paradisecopters.com/health-and-safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.