Helicopter Tour in Algarve from Loulé
Flight in Helicopter from Loulé Algarve Discover the best views of Algarve from Loulé to Lagos in Helicopter Flight of 45 minutes.
Service subject to availability according to the weather conditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Algarve, Algarve
Come Discover the Algarve by Air.
Flight in Helicopter from Heliport of Loulé to, Crossing the Algarve Cost to discover the best views of South cost of Portugal Algarve
This a amazing experience for all family.
We offer flight Tourist in Helicopter during 45, minutes in amazing experience in Portugal.
You never forget this expeience.
Flight in Helicopter Airbus B2 or b3 of 5 Passengers + Pilot
Enjoying the aerial views from Algarve, Loulé , Albufeira, Lagoa, Portimão, Lagos, depending of the flight duration you booking.
booking subject to confirmation
Service subject to availability according to the weather conditions and helicopters.
For more details contact us by message or you booking assistance service.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :HTA Helicópteros, Lda., Heliporto Miguel Barros EN 270, Quinta Morgado de, 8100-227 Loulé, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 100kg. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.