Helicopter Tour of Clearwater Beaches
Taking off from Clearwater Airpark just minutes from the beach this flight will give you a birds-eye view of some of the top-ten most popular beaches in the world. The sand is a beautiful white, the marine life is plentiful, the barrier islands are pristine and the thrill of flying over it all is something you will never forget. Don't forget your camera.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pier 60, Memorial Causeway, Clearwater, FL 33767
Fly along the Dunedin Causeway towards Pier 60 here you will see from above the 1,080-foot fishing pier and recreational park with its numerous fishermen and women. Be sure to wave back to them as you zoom over them on your way to see the beaches.
Pass By: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Beautiful beaches and marine life abound.
Pass By: Honeymoon Island State Park, 1 Causeway Blvd, Dunedin, FL 34698-8561
This natural barrier island, boasts four miles of sandy beaches, nature trails, and abundant wildlife including birds and marine life you will likely be able to spot from above.
Pass By: Caladesi Island State Park, 1 Causeway Blvd, Dunedin, FL 34698-8561
More beautiful island beaches will be in view from your unique perspective. Look closely and you may spot burrowing gopher tortoises that live here.
Pass By: Tampa Bay Aviation, 1000 N Hercules Ave, Clearwater, FL 33765, USA
Departing from Clearwater Airpark just minutes from the beach, Tampa Bay Aviation offers helicopter tours of the gorgeous beaches of Honeymoon Island, Caladesi Island, Clearwater beach and all of Pinellas county. Don't miss out on the experience of a lifetime!
Departure Point :1000 N Hercules Ave, Clearwater, FL 33765, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per person. Three person minimum or private tour fee of $25 will be assessed for groups of 2 or less
- Please enter your desired departure time in the Special Requirements box at check-out.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Total passenger weight must not exceed 550 lbs (249 kg).
- Helicopter weight max is 300 lbs per seat.
- Same day tours are available just call to book.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.