Helicopter Tour Over Montreal
Discover Montreal as you've never seen before as you fly overhead in a helicopter. See the Olympic Stadium, Downtown Montreal, Mount Royal and more from the best perspective out there. Fly along the Saint-Laurent with a 30-minute ride to go over the Parc Jean Drapeau, and Jacques Cartier Bridge until the Boucherville Islands. Explore this beautiful city in a totally unique way in this unforgettable tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free for children under 24 months
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Olympic Park (Parc olympique), 4545 Pierre-de-Coubertin, Montreal, Quebec H1V 0B2 Canada
Pass By: Parc Des Iles de Boucherville, 55 Ile Sainte-Marguerite, Boucherville, Quebec J4B 5J6 Canada
Pass By: Old Port of Montreal, De la Commune West, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 2E2 Canada
Pass By: Helicraft, 6500 Chemin de la Savane, Longueuil, Quebec J3Y 8Y9 Canada
Pass By: Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal, 3800 Queen Mary Road, Montreal, Quebec H3V 1H6 Canada
Famous Oratory at the top of Mont-Royal Mountain !
Pass By: Old Montreal, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3Y8 Canada
Departure Point :Helicraft - Helicopter Flight School, 6500 Ch. de la Savane, Saint-Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y9, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Availability for tour cannot be checked without making a booking.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 lbs. won't be able to board in the helicopter.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.