Helicopter Tour with Glacier Landing -75 min
Our signature flightseeing and glacier landing tour, includes 45 mins of helicopter flight seeing and 30 mins landed on the glacier itself. This tour includes a glacier landing right in the middle of Knik Glacier, where you can get out of the helicopter and spend about 30 minutes exploring ice thousands of years old with your pilot/guide. See the azure blue melt pools, crevasses and the bizarre ice formations created by water, wind and the sun. During your flight seeing, keep your eyes open for the area wildlife to include Moose, Mountain Goats, Dall Sheep, Bears and even wolf on occasion!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Helicopter flight
- Guided glacier hike
What's excluded :
- TRANSFERS FROM ANCHORAGE NOT INCLUDED - Added for additional fee if needed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Knik River, Anchorage, AK, USA
Fly up the beautiful Knik River Valley to the massive Knik Glacier.
Departure Point :Knik River Lodge, 29979 E Knik River Rd, Palmer, AK 99645, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.