Hell Cat ghost tour - Savannah's history and horror
Explore Savannah’s wickedly haunted North end, including the oldest and most beautiful squares.
Yet under the charming facade lurks a twisted history unlike any city in America.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savannah Historic District, 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401-4217
We will explore the most actively haunted locations in Savannah, Georgia, including:
Hampton Lillibridge House
Lower Factor's Walk
Bradley's Lock and Key
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Columbia Square, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Wright Square, Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.