Hell Visit, Shopping and Beach Escape from Cayman Islands
Let’s make it simple, you just want to come to the Cayman Islands to shop and go to Seven Miles Beach! Enjoy this four-hour guided tour, shop at selected stores, and also visit Hell, Tortuga Rum Cake Factory and then to the beach. Feel the vibes of the Caribbean sea and take home lots of souvenirs, gifts, and the satisfaction of swimming in one of the best beaches in the world. This tour has pickup and drop-off at your hotel with an air-conditioned bus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (Hotel locate on George Town and Seven Mile Beach areas)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- 10% discount on water sport equipment.
- 50% discount on beach chairs and umbrellas.
- Entry/Admission - Hell
- Entry/Admission - Seven Mile Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tortuga Rum and Rum Cake Factory
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Beach chairs and umbrellas (available for rent)
- Inside a comfortable and air-conditioned bus, you will be guided by a professional and knowledgeable driver who will pick you up at the meeting point to take you through the amazing journey to the West of Grand Cayman.
The Governor’s Mansion and the Old Homestead will be on the drive down to west bay. From there to Hell on a round trip adventure, you will be provided with opportunities for photos, shopping, and even have your passport stamped with a: “I went to Hell and came back” offered at this place.
Arriving at the beach you may enjoy several options offers, for an example: Free wifi, restaurants, watersports equipment, chairs, umbrellas, bathrooms, changing rooms, showers and other attractions for your amusement.
Almost at the end of this tour, you will be taken to the George Town Shopping District and you are going to see Jewelers, shoe shops, restaurants, and other commercial establishments.
Departure Point :- Upon disembarkation, go to Royal Watler Cruise Terminal and look for our sign: "Britannia Tours Meets Here" hanging on the fence between the exit gate and the gift shop : "Tropical Treasures". This is located next to the taxi dispatcher. - Pick up/ drop off guaranteed at Hotels located in George Town and Seven Mile Beach areas.
Return Detail :Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please bring swimming suites, sun glasses, and wear comfortable clothes for a day at the beach
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.