Hello San Francisco! - Painted Ladies, Castro & Mission District Private Tour
First time in San Francisco? Wondering where to go and what to see in this colorful city? We got you! Kickstart your time in San Francisco with a 90-minute introduction of two of its unique neighborhoods with the help of your favorite local. See the main highlights of San Francisco’s Castro and Mission areas and discover the best the city has to offer. Your local host will answer all of your travel questions and will provide you with local insights and recommendations according to your liking.
On this private tour, you’ll visit the must-see historical spots, but also find hidden places that will give an authentic feeling of the character and contrasts in these parts of the city. Start at the iconic Painted Ladies, see where the city takes time out at Dolores Park, and walk among the bright, bold street art of Clarion Alley. Hear all about how The Castro helped to make San Francisco the gay capital of the world. Ready for a unique private journey to the past?
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Painted Ladies, Alamo Square, Steiner and Hayes Sts., San Francisco, CA
Admire the pastel-colored Painted Ladies at Alamo Square as well as a panoramic view of the city
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: The Castro, The Castro, San Francisco, California
Stroll through The Castro neighborhood, the hub of the city’s gay neighborhood
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mission Dolores Park, Dolores Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
Take a break among laidback locals at Dolores Park – fabulous views included!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Clarion Alley Murals, Clarion Alley What3words: ///royal.crown.stay, San Francisco, CA 94103
Visit the colorful street art of Clarion Alley as you make your way through the Mission
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :711 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
Return Detail :Clarion Alley, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.