Hell's Gate & Lake Naivasha Guided Bike Tour From Nairobi
After hotel pickup 7AM, head to Hell’s Gate National Park for your choice of a safari drive or bike ride, followed by a hike in the gorges and after lunch an option of boat ride at Lake Naivasha then dropped back to your Nairobi Hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hell's Gate Professional guide
- Bike's Hire at Hell's Gate
- Small Group Tour
- Transport in a private vehicle
- All Park Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
What's excluded :
- Option Boat Ride at Lake Naivasha USD20
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
The Tour start by picking your from your Nairobi Hotel/accommodation at 7AM then drive down the Great Rift Valley stopping at the viewpoint for photography.
You then continue on to get to Hell's Gate National Park to arrive at 9:30am. Once at the Park, you have the option of a game drive in a Safari vehicle or take bikes into the Park. Cycling in the Park is a great adventure as you get to ride the bikes for 7 Kilometers before resting at a ranger's post. After a brief stop at the rangers post you leave the bike and start a walking safari. Enjoy the spectacular views of the gorge. Continue on foot into the park’s distinctive gorges, where narrow passageways and caves are sunk into sedimentary rock.
After a 1-hour walk, stop by a local Maasai community to learn about traditional life and customs in the Great Rift Valley, then head to Naivasha Fisherman’s camp for lunch (own expense). Explore Lake Naivasha wildlife on a 1-hour boat tour (not included in price). Spot the hippos that linger just at the surface of the water, and see some of the diverse birdlife; African fish eagles, lesser flamingos, African spoonbill, and little grebe are all common here. At 4pm, finish the day with return transfer to your hotel in Nairobi.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from Airbnb and private ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.