Hell's Gate National Park Private Bike Tour from Nairobi
This is a private tour and you will be picked up anywhere within Nairobi.
This is a 1 day tour where you will be visiting Lake Naivasha for a walking/biking safari in the Hells gate National Park .
Some people will opt to drive in the park and that is also allowed.
Later on in the afternoon guests will be taken to Lake Naivasha for a boat ride on the shores of the lake. Here you will be able to view the big hippos on the shores of the lake and bird watching most notably the fish eagle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel and driver charges
- Bicycle renting charge
- Private Hell's gate guide
- Pickup and drop off to your hotel or residence within Nairobi CBD.
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- boat ride charges @ $25 per person
- Pickup and drop off to the airport at 20 USD
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
7am - Depart Nairobi and start of drive to Naivasha, brief stop over at the Great rift valley view point.
Arrive at the gate of Hell's gate at around 9am. Start of the biking tour at hells gate for 2 hours
11am - Visit the gorges inside the park. Gorges are small thin depressions of land mass where you can walk underneath. Some areas have formed caves where you can walk through. This will take 1 hour.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Kenya
1pm - Finish the tours and bring the bikes back at the gate.
1pm - Drive to Naivasha Fishermans camp for lunch.
2pm - Take a 1 hour boat ride in the lake for bird watching and hippo viewing.
4pm - End of all activities start of drive back to Nairobi.
Arrive by 6pm
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Rift Valley Province, Rift Valley Province
we will stop over at the great rift valley view point.
Originally named the ‘Great Rift Valley’ by British Explorer John Walter Gregory, the Rift Valley is a geographic stretch extending 6000km across the Middle East and Africa from Jordan to Mozambique. The valley encapsulates tremendous changes in topographic diversity with its scarps and volcanoes, lakes, ancient granitic hills, flat desert landscapes and coral reefs and islets. The astounding view, as you approach from Nairobi, Kenya is quite unbelievable. To show you just how expansive the rift is, the ground unexpectedly disappears from under you, extending thousands of kilometers in either direction. An excellent starter to the Kenyan Rift Valley, it may appear, the most amazing part of this experience is sinking deeper to explore the Lake System of the Rift.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick from all hotels in Nairobi and also from private homes in NairobiAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.