Hell's Gate National Park with Bike ride Tour From Nairobi
Walk through a landscape of high cliffs and rustling grasslands on a full-day adventure tour from Nairobi to Hell’s Gate National Park, one of just two Kenyan parks where you can leave the car behind to explore on foot. Watch for herds of zebra, Thomson’s gazelle and eland as you follow trails through the park, searching for signs of cheetahs and ostrich along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Admission fees BOAT RIDE 30 USD
- ADMISION FEES ,WALKINH IN THE GORGE 10USD
- PARK FEES 27 USD
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bundu Tours & Safaris, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel/Apartment/Airport for the trip to Hell’s Gate National Park, driving through a scenic landscape of plains with views of Lake Naivasha. Learn about the remarkable plants and animals that thrive within the park, including over 130 bird species.
Take in dramatic views of soaring, red cliffs, deep gorges and basalt columns, and enjoy the freedom to explore on foot. Experience the thrill of seeing large, plant-eating game animals outside the vehicle in a region where great herds of zebra thunder past baboons, buffalo and hartebeest. Find out how to spot signs of leopard, cheetah, and the long-legged serval cats that hunt in the tall grass.
Break for lunch at a nearby restaurant—this is the perfect time to taste regional Kenyan food and mingle with local Maasai in a casual setting. After lunch, continue to the Elsamere Conservation Center, a wildlife conservation center at the edge of Lake Naivasha. Hear the story of Joy and George Adamson, whose former home now supports a troop of black and white colobus monkeys that you can spot playing in the acacia trees and peaceful gardens. Finish the day with return transfer to your hotel in Nairobi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel/Apartment/AirportAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.