Hell's Kitchen Food Tour
Hell’s Kitchen is a hot spot for tourists and locals alike. This tour is a complete experience, that brings our guests to some of the best hidden treasures New York City has to offer. All while walking from one amazing food place to the next, you'll learn about the most interesting facts and stories of this neighborhood. You will hear how Hell’s Kitchen got its notorious name, why they had to do West Side story here, who lived here then and who lives here now. This area is a melting pot of so many ethnic backgrounds. Taste some of the best ethnic food New York has to offer!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Manhattan Walking Tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - but we'll be happy to offer directions if needed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manhattan Walking Tour, 341 E 81st St, New York, NY 10028, USA
In a small group of 8 people or less, you'll taste plenty of food and experience a NYC food tour like no other. Located on the Westside of Manhattan between 34th street and 59th street, lays the area called Hell’s Kitchen. This neighborhood of NYC has become one of the world’s best culinary experiences for the true food-lover. From chic world-class restaurants to the ethnic treasures that only local New Yorkers know about, our amazing choices never disappoint. While in Hell’s Kitchen, you will experience food from all over the globe and plenty of it. By choosing the Hell’s Kitchen Food Tour, you will be able to enjoy many of these famous restaurants any time of the year.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
Meet your guide and your group of no more than eight for a lunchtime walking tour of Hell’s Kitchen. The tour begins at Gyu-Kaku, a Japanese barbecue restaurant just off Times Square.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :321 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. We cannot accommodate Vegan, Kosher, or Gluten-free diets.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If weather is poor, we also have an indoor food tour you can inquire about!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Manhattan Food Tours