Helsinki by Kayak
Explore Helsinki from the sea! Join us on Natura Viva’s daily 3-hour guided paddling trip, that will take you through the archipelago of Helsinki, characterized by its clear waters, rocky islands and sandy beaches. This will be a paddling trip to remember, so book your reservation now. On the tour the pace is easy and suits beginners and experts alike.
The kayak tour begins in Natura Viva’s Eastern Helsinki main depot, the Vuosaari Paddling center. The kayaks are easy to handle and very stable. We will provide you with all kayaking equipment, also for rainy weather. We recommend wearing sporty clothing for the trip.
Helsinki by Kayak is a truly remarkable outdoor and nature experience. Hop on the kayak and join!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Kayak
- Bottled water
- Transportation from the city centre of Helsinki
What's excluded :
This is where we start our kayak tour! As we arrive at the Vuosaari Paddling Center, we have a chance to change our clothes, use the toilet and enjoy a nice cup of coffee at the coffee. Soon we will choose the right kayaks for everyone and go through the basic techniques and talk about safety. After that we set out for our kayak tour. Depending on the group and the weather we choose the best route option for the day. During the tour we stop for a short break on one of the beautiful recreational islands of the Eastern Helsinki archipelago. After about 3 hours we finish our tour back at Vuosaari Paddling Center.
• Vuosaaren Melontakeskus | Vuosaari Paddling Center | Natura Viva, Harbonkatu 13, 00980 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Point :Equestrian statue of Marchal Mannerheim, Mannerheiminaukio 2, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.