Helsinki Music Walking Tour
Enjoy Helsinki and Finnish music on this 3-hour walking tour in the city center. The tour visits the main attractions in the city center and features fascinating music samples from Finland. Your guide is a professional Helsinki guide and uses a high-quality audio system to guarantee an excellent listening experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- High-quality headsets and receiver to hear music and guide clearly
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Meet your guide at the easy to find meeting point in the city center of Helsinki. You will receive your personal audio set and go through a sound check. After a short introduction about the importance of music in Finnish history and present time the walking tour starts and covers most of the main sights such as the Esplanades, Marketplace, Uspenski Cathedral, Senate Square and Helsinki Cathedral, Train Station square with Ateneum and National Theater, National Museum, Parliament, Music Hall, Finlandia Hall as well as Art Nouveau buildings, one surprise building and a lot of details on the way. Inside visits wherever possible, opening hours permitting. Your authorized Helsinki guide at the different stops.
You will listen to music samples from Finland and learn the essentials of the landmarks, a specific time period in history or important personalities. Commentary and some music will also be presented during walking. Music samples include traditional folk music, classical music, tango, pop a.o. You can always control the volume for your stereo earphones according to your preferences.
Departure Point :Helsinki city center
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, small children will appreciate a buggy of some kind
- Dress code: good shoes and appropriate outfit for the weather is essential
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation in case there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces and longer stretches of walking, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair or other severe health conditions
- Subject to normal Finnish weather conditions. If canceled due to very poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.