Helsinki to Tallinn Guided Tour with return Cruise tickets
Travel to Tallinn from Helsinki in a cruise ship.The tour includes same day round trip from Helsinki to Tallinn with a 3 hour guided tour in Tallinn.
We will pick you up from your hotel in the morning at 9 am. You will be taken to the Helsinki terminal to board a cruise ship to Tallinn.
Your tour guide will welcome you at the port of Tallinn. He will take you to a fairy tale walking tour in the medieval Old Town of Tallinn a UNESCO world Heritage site.
You will be given a short break for lunch in an Old Town Restaurant, after which our tour guide will take you the the Tallinn harbour for your return cruise.
Enjoy all the entertainment in Cruise during your journey. You can try out the duty free shopping on board, or try out the exquisite Buffet, or just enjoy some time in the deck of the ship cherishing the beauty of the Baltic coastline.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return ferry ticket
- Guided walking tour of Old Town Tallinn
- Hotel pick up
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: West Harbour, Tyynenmerenkatu, Helsinki 00220 Finland
Hotel pick up and transport to Helsinki Terminal
Pass By: Tallinn Estonia Cruise Port, Tallinn 76806 Estonia
Enjoy in the cruise on a typical Baltic cruise to reach Tallinn port from where you start your walking tour of Tallinn
Stop At: Tallinn Old Town, City Center, Tallinn Estonia
Get mesmerized a walking tour in the old town of Tallinn, a UNESCO world Heritage site. The cobbled streets, narrow alleys, traditional restaurants, innumerable churches and conical red roofs makes the memorable trip with a highly experienced tour guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Aleksander Nevski Katedraali, Lossi plats 10, Tallinn 10130 Estonia
Cherish the extraordinary architecture of the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the largest and grandest orthodox cupola cathedral in Tallinn's. It's areal view looks like the crown of the Toompea hill. The short climb up the Toompea hill is worth it.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dominican Monastery Claustrum, Mueuerivahe 33, Tallinn 10140 Estonia
Visit the Dominican Monastery a former monastery and one of the oldest buildings in Tallinn
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Toompea Castle, Toompea Hill, Upper Town, Tallinn Estonia
Walk on the Toompea Castle which today houses the Parliament of Estonia
Stop At: Viewing Point Kohtuotsa, Kohtu 12, Tallinn 10130 Estonia
Kohtuotsa offers sweeping panoramas of Old Town's rooftops and towers against the backdrop of the modern city skyline. On the east corner of Toompea hill, it offers unforgettable views of the medieval neighbourhood on Tallinn.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We meet you at the Hotel Reception.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn is a 2 hour ferry. You will typically get 4-5 hours in Tallinn.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please make sure you travel with a valid passport
- Ensure to reach the cruise boarding terminals 45 minutes before the departure time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Enhanced cleaning practices and surface disinfection in ship. Wearing of face mask is optional however the ships have face masks for sale.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.