Herchulaneum Ruins: Day trip from Naples
Enjoy your day trip to Herculaneum Ruins by shuttle bus from Naples city centre, take advantage of your priority entrance to the archaeological site and explore the ruins in your own!
Travel in comfort to archaeological site on a shuttle bus from Naples. Enter the archeological site without delay with your skip-the-line ticket.
Spend the day exploring the city that was covered with mud and lava during the explosion of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A. D.
Walk past the buildings of the ancient Roman town destroyed by the eruption. See intact wooden structures that were dwellings with expensive furnishings and ornamentation.
Beyond the beautiful villas of Herculaneum, visit important public buildings and the thermal baths as well. Take your time as you explore and discover the history, heritage, and beauty of the city.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip by shuttle
- Priority entrance ticket to Herculaneum Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
On arrival to the archaeological site , all travellers will enjoy enough free time to visit the archaeological site and priority access to Herculaneum Ruins with our skip the line voucher and will visit ruins in full autonomy.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Napoli Official Tour by Mister White Travel, Piazza Giovanni Bovio, 20, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Caffè Beverello, Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.