Herculaneum & Mount Vesuvius Day Tour from Rome
Our years of experience have prepared for this special tour to Herculaneum and the Mount Vesuvius for those with an adventurous soul. Thanks for the luxurious Mercedes Benz Minivan, in a completely private tour!
Is also incredible knowledgeable about Italy and will have to be ready to answer anyway and give you interesting tips along the way!
In addition, it´s also good to highlight we know to make this experience worthy of the South to super special one!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Driver for the length of the service
- Courtesy and service
What's excluded :
- Tickets to enter the Sites
- Private Licensed Tour Guides
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Located in Campania, Herculaneum is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its sister Pompeii, was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. The ruins of Herculaneum are so well preserved that they will make you wonder if they were rebuilt, but everything is original! Be ready to make your journey. Roman apogee days as you are.
You will visit the site on your own - a Private Licensed Tour Guide may be requested in advance with an extra cost - highly recommended.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Next stop will be at a local Restaurant next to Vesuvius where you will taste the most delicious southern delicacies.
Meals are not incl in the price. We reserve a table for you in a local Restaurant.
After the finish of a lunch, we will take care of your luxury Mercedes Benz to the base of Mount Vesuvius! Cars are only allowed to arrive at an altitude of 1,000 meters, therefore your stroll will begin here!
Although Vesuvius is infamously known for being the volcano that destroyed and buried two main cities, visiting it is one of lifetime experiences, as it will be able to climb near the summit located at an altitude of 1280 meters, from where you will enjoy the amazing views of its surroundings.
We are sure that this is not the only volcano on Europe considered as active (being its last eruption in 1944) and the most dangerous.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up location of the guests is their Custom Accommodation in Rome City.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.