Herculaneum Ruins Small Group Tour with Skip the Line Tickets and Local Guide
Enjoy a 2.5-hour tour into the archaeological ruins of the Herculaneum – a small city situated at the Vesuvius slope which had been buried due to a volcanic eruption in the year 79 A.C.
Here, you will learn about the history of the once great Roman city, as well as ancient customs and tradition, you will also get to see breath-taking features in the city, some of which includes the "Palestra" (gym) and the houses whose walls are decorated with spectacular frescoes such as Casa di Nettuno e Anfritrite, Casa dello Scheletro, Casa dell'Alcova e Casa del salone nero.
It is said that the people of the Herculaneum were richer and more educated as their power and riches reflects on the spectacular decorations of their houses, the splendor of the mosaics and frescoes, the magnificence of the furniture and the kind of lifestyle they lead in general.
Skip the line and continue with your tour guide through the historic city of over 2000 years old! The small group is up to 14 people
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission tickets
- Local and top rated guide
- Small group tour up at 14 people
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
You will have a 2.5 hours guide tour of Herculaneum with a tour guide in a group of maximum 14 people
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ercolano Scavi, 80056 Ercolano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.