Herculaneum scavi and winery - private experience all-inclusive
Relax in a deluxe air-conditioned minivan, supplied with wi-fi and Fresh bottled water. Enjoy the fascinating commentaries of your local guide from Naples or Sorrento.
Live a fascinating journey into the past while visiting the excavated ruins of the ancient city of Herculaneum and see with your eyes the amazing houses decorated with beautiful frescos and mosaics buried by the Vulcano in the 79 a.d
This all-inclusive tour proposes to visit one of the most famous archaeological sites of Italy, that's why we are including a private archaeological guide who will make your visit unique and unforgettable.
For your lunch and relax, the day tour includes the option of visiting a local farm on the sloop of the Vulcano, that produce the famous wine Lacrima Christy and serve some great local food
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% NO smoking car
- Deluxe air- conditioned vehicle
- Lunch and wine farm experience
- Entrance fee to Herculaneum
- Skip the line in Herculaneum
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Private car
- Licensed tour guide in Herculaneum scavi
- Parking fees
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ercolano Scavi
What's excluded :
- TOUR ALL INCLUSIVE
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ercolano Scavi, 80056 Ercolano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
The ancient Herculaneum is the first stop with a visit of 2 hours of the archaeological park.
The Mt. Vesuvio buried the ancient Roman city in 79 a.d.
The spectacular archaeological site is an open museum where you'll enjoy a fascinating trip back to the Roman empire.
You will learn the true-lifestyle of the Romans enjoying the vibrant history of a wealthy city.
The tour includes the visit of Herculaneum with a private licensed guide. The guide will also allow you the skip the line tickets.
The walking guide in Herculaneum will make sure that your trip into Roman History will come alive.
The admission ticket to Herculaneum is included
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Boscotrecase, Boscotrecase, Province of Naples, Campania
LUNCH AND WINE FARM EXPERIENCE:
If you have chosen this option, you will complete this memorable tour with an unforgettable tasting experience, beginning with a guided walk through the vineyards on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius overlooking the Bay of Naples, Sorrento, and the Island of Capri.
Afterward, we'll tour the winery where is produced the Lacryma Christi DOC end sitting down for a wine tasting, paired with samples of local specialties from this little corner of paradise on Mount Vesuvius.
• Appetizer with local products: salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes, olives and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven, paired with Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio Bianco DOP or Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio SUPERIORE Bianco DOP (100% caprettone), Rosato DOP (100% Piedirosso), and Rosso DOP or Rosso SUPERIORE DOP (100% piedirosso).
• Spaghetti made with durum wheat flour and tossed with a sauce made from heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and basil, paired with Lacryma Christi Riserva (80% Piedirosso and 20% Aglianico, aged in French oak barrels for 18 - 24 months).
• Pastiera Napolitana: a traditional dessert featuring sweetened ricotta, candied fruit, and boiled wheat berries, paired with Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and Passito Bianco IGT our sweet dessert wine.
Farm experience lunch and wine are included.
The farmer can also accommodate celiacs, vegetarians, and vegans with a special menu.
Please let us know in advance if you have special dietary needs!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in the cruise terminal: you will found your driver at the arrival checkpoint in the port waiting for you with a sign with your name and surname on it.Airport Pick-up: you will meet your driver at the arrival terminalTrain station pick-up: you will meet your driver at the arrival platform number, precisely at the head of your train.Hotels pick up: your driver meet you in the hotel lobby.B&B and apartments pick-up: you will meet your driver at the B&B addressAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Calata Porta Di Massa, Via Porta di Massa, 40, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The vehicle is washed and sanitized with a system certified by current law. All passengers must wear a mask and wash the hands with the sanitizing gel provided by the driver. The driver will wear a protective mask, and no passenger will be allowed to sit next to the driver. BOOKING MAX 6 PAX
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.