Heritage & Cultural Walk of Ahmedabad (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Experience authentic Ahmedabad on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city. Our walks are blend of historical elucidation and curious anecdote laced with mildly scurrilous talk about past and present celebrities and defunct royals. We will cover some of the city highlights along with hidden places and forgotten nooks of the old city during the walk.
1. Explore Ahmedabad beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the city from your guide
2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Ahmedabad has to offer.
3. Capture the vibrant atmosphere of this colorful city on this memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored.
per adult from
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sidi Saiyyed Mosque, Bhadra Rd Opposite Electricity House, Gheekanta, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad 380001 India
We will start our walk from the Sidi Saiyyed Mosque built in 1572-73 AD, is one of the most famous mosques of Ahmedabad
Pass By: Bhadra Fort & Teen Darwaja, Teen Darwaja, Ahmedabad 380001 India
We will cover the landmark fort complex built in 1411, featuring stone gates, arches, clock towers & a marketplace.
Pass By: Jama Masjid, Manek Chowk, Gandhi Rd, Old City, Danapidth, Khadia, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001, India
Explore the Jumah Mosque built in 1424 during the reign of Ahmad Shah I and lying in the old walled city situated outside Bhadra Fort area.
Pass By: Rani no Hajiro, Gandhi Rd, Manek Chowk, Ahmedabad 380001 India
Visit the Rani no Hajiro or Tombs of Ahmed Shah's Queens, is a tomb complex near Manek Chowk
Pass By: Manek Chowk, Within Walled City, near Bhadra Fort, Ahmedabad 380001 India
Our tour ends at Manek Chowk market featuring temporary stalls with innovative cuisines & local snacks.
Departure Point :Sidi Saiyyed Mosque, Bhadra Rd, Opposite Electricity House, Old City, Gheekanta, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001, India
Return Detail :Manek Chowk, Old City, Khadia, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.