Heritage & Cultural Walk of Tawang (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Experience authentic Tawang on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
Our walks are blend of historical elucidation and curious anecdote laced with mildly scurrilous talk about past and present celebrities and defunct royals. We will cover some of the city highlights along with hidden places and forgotten nooks of the old city during the walk.
1. Explore Tawang beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the city from your guide
2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Tawang has to offer.
3. Capture the vibrant atmosphere of this colorful city on this memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tawang, Tawang, Tawang District, Arunachal Pradesh
Explore the capital city Tawang in northeast India known for beautiful monasteries and is famous for being the birthplace of the 6th Dalai Lama on this walking tour.
Pass By: Giant Buddha Statue, near Circuit House, Cona County, Tawang, 790104
Our Tour start from the Giant Buddha Statue
Pass By: Tawang Monastery, Cona, Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh 790104
Our tour ends at Tawang Monastery, Cona, Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh 790104
Departure Point :Giant Buddha Statue, near Circuit House, Cona County, Tawang, 790104
Return Detail :Tawang Monastery, Cona, Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh 790104
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.