Heritage Kashi Photography Tour(2 Hours guided walk to capture hues of Varanasi)
Varanasi is indeed a photographer’s heaven, every photographer, amateur and professional alike, would consider Varanasi would want to go there at least once to capture one of the most colorful and lively areas of the world.
1. Ready your cameras to capture the hues of the holy city; it’s winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses and friendly local people who make it all so colorful and vibrant. Capture memories not just only pictures and store them in your memories to cherish life-long from this tour.
2. Join us on this amazing and completely offbeat experience of Varanasi; pass through the hustle and bustle of the city, soak up Varanasi's unique sights, architect and colorful lanes and its magnificent beauty on this tour.
3. You will explore the city's gems in unique style of ‘infotainment’ that you would easily miss exploring by our own and will make your journey to Varanasi truly special. By the end of tour you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry to all the photographic destinations, photography tips
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Food and Drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dasaswamedh Ghat Road Bangali Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Visit the Dashashwamedh Ghat which is the oldest and holiest ghat and heart of the action where the famous Ganga aarti takes place every evening. Walk around the Ghats of Kashi and learn energy transformation techniques that will help you balance the energy system within you.
Stop At: Manikarnika Ghat, Ghasi Tola Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Manikarnika Ghat is the holiest among the sacred riverfronts, alongside the river Ganga, known for if a dead human cremated, the soul finds salvation/Moksha
Stop At: Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple), Lahori Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
We will pass by the Holiest Shiva Temple
Stop At: Nepali Temple (Kathwala Temple), Lalita Ghat,, Varanasi India
Explore the 'Wooden Temple' also known as Mini Khajuraho built in Nepali Style of Architecture
Pass By: Man Mandir Ghat, Bangali Tola, Varanasi India
Man Mandir Walls
Pass By: Varanasi, Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the best of the photography points in Varanasi (unknown to major tourists) that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
Departure Point :Hotel Ganges Grand, Front Of Marwari Hospital Building, D-37/47 Godowlia Crossing, Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Harha, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.