Heritage Museum of The Bahamas Nassau Guided Tour
Explore one of Nassau’s top attractions and gain insight into the Bahamas’ rich history on this 45-minute Heritage Museum of The Bahamas tour. Follow a guide through the Heritage Museum of The Bahamas and discover relics and artifacts dating back through the generations. Admire natural treasures such as the 4.5 billion year-old meteorite, and learn of famous explorers including Columbus who helped shape the New World in the 15th century.
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - The Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Heritage Museum of the Bahamas, West Hill St, Nassau New Providence Island
Make your way to the Heritage Museum of The Bahamas — located in Mountbatten House on West Hill Street — from Monday to Saturday between 9am and 4pm. Then, meet your guide to begin your 45-minute tour. Opened in July 2014, the museum is now widely considered among Nassau’s top attractions.
During your visit, take an in-depth look at the history and heritage of the Bahamas — ranging from the prehistoric times to today. Discover expansive collections of relics and treasures spanning the centuries, such as fossils and a meteorite dating back 4.5 billion years.
Travel back to the days of Columbus and the piracy era, and learn of life as a slave on the plantations. Along the way, gain insight into the bold explorers who played roles in the development of the Bahamas.
When your guided visit comes to an end, step outside to conclude your tour.
Departure Point :Heritage Museum of The Bahamas, W Hill St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.