Heritage Site: Villa d'Este and Hadrian's Villa in Tivoli Tour from Rome
Visit Tivoli, an ancient resort area famed for its beauty and its good water, enriched by many Roman villas, the most famous one, of which the ruins remain, is Villa Adriana (Emperor Hadrian's Villa). Enjoy a nice and relaxed half-day tour to discover a couple of the best UNESCO heritage sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup only in centrally located hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
The Villa d'Este is a 16th-century villa in Tivoli, near Rome, famous for its terraced hillside Italian Renaissance garden and especially for its profusion of fountains. It is now an Italian state museum, and is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Hadrian's Villa (Villa Adriana in Italian) is a large Roman archaeological complex at Tivoli, Italy. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is the property of the Republic of Italy, and has been directed and run by the Polo Museale del Lazio since December 2014.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri, Piazza della Repubblica, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in centrally-located hotels in Rome. Hotel pickups start at 7:30 am from centrally-located hotels.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart, no casual clothing like jeans and shorts
- Tour ends at Viale Luigi Einaudi in front of S. Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri near Metro A line stop Reppublica and Termini Station (Metro A and B)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.