Hermitage and Russian lunch St Petersburg Private tour
The Hermitage is one of the greatest museums in the World and the central sight of St. Petersburg. Tour this the world-known place with an acknowledged individual guide and you will get introduced with the most splendid masterpieces of the world. Later you will enjoy the traditional Russian cuisine and learn the features of the Russian feast. The duration of the tour is 7 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up in centrally located hotel or another central point of Saint Petersburg
- Tour with a private, professional guide (please select your preferred language)
- Russian dinner
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up by car (optional)
- Hotel drop-off by public transport (optional)
- Hotel drop-off by car (optional)
- A licensed guide will meet you in the hotel and you will go to the city tour by the tube. On your way to the Hermitage, the guide will tell you a brief history of the Saint Petersburg metro.
On a charming tour of the Hermitage halls, you will examine the great canvases of European art masters, luxurious examples of ceramics, bronze, silver, and Scythian gold, as well as single archaeological finds and historical monuments. The guide will not let you get lost in the labyrinths of expositions and will represent unique details about the exhibitions and outstanding products of art.
The guide will show you the most exciting halls of the museum - you will see the Raphael loggia, the Throne Room, a gallery with portraits of the heroes of the Patriotic War and other rooms of your interest. During the excursion, you will see the State Rooms of the Winter Palace, the collection of paintings of the Old Masters, legendary works of Raphael, Da Vinci, Titian, sculptures by Michelangelo, Canova, Falconet, Rodin. You will discover the history of the Winter Palace and the Russian Empire.
After the interesting Hermitage tour, you will relax while a traditional lunch in a Russian restaurant will be offered with a choice of traditional authentic Russian cuisine. After a delicious lunch, the guide will accompany you to the nearest metro station or to your hotel (the service is optional).
Departure Point :Your location in Saint Petersburg
Return Detail :The guide will accompany you to the nearest metro station or to your hotel (the service is optional).
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.