Hermitage Museum Private Tour in St. Petersburg with Skip the Line Tickets
The State Hermitage Museum is the largest museum in Russia. Every year more than 4 million tourists come to see its halls. There are more than three million exhibits inside the five main buildings. You will learn the history of the emergence and formation of the collection of one of the twenty most visited museums in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Skip the line tickets
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- Excursion to the General Staff Building
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
A personal English-speaking guide will take you for a Hermitage tour of the grand halls of the five buildings with major exposition. In the Small Hermitage, you will see the famous Loggias by Raphael – an exact replica of the Vatican, in the Pavilion Hall – the room where the Renaissance, Antiquity and the East have come together.
In the building of the New Hermitage, you will enjoy the Mysterious Egyptian Hall, get acquainted with the world of armors and weapons in the Knight’s Hall and have a look at the halls of the Antique culture. In the halls of the Great Hermitage, you will see the works of famous Renaissance painters Vecellio Titian and Leonardo da Vinci.
During the 3-hour tour you will admire the most famous masterpieces:
1. Egyptian Mummy. One of the oldest exhibits dated the X century BC. In total, the collection includes at least 5 mummified bodies.
2. Malachite vase. A masterpiece of the Ural stonemasons made according to the drawings by A. Galberg.
3. Peacock Clock. To date, the exhibit is the only existing mechanism by James Cox in the world.
4. Kolyvan queen vase. The largest vase in the world made by man.
5. Black Square by Kazimir Malevich. One of the most recognizable paintings of the XX century.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :State Hermitage Museum, Palace Square, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from the hotel or meet them at a starting point
Return Detail :The Hermitage Theatre, Dvortsovaya Naberezhnaya, 34, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.