Herzegovina Wine Route in a Day Tour from Mostar
Herzegovina is one of the world’s most productive regions in terms of wine in the region. Herzegovina’s rough karstic soil has been cultivated since the Roman times and today offers to people two autochthonous wines, Zilavka white and Blatina red sort of wine. If you want to enjoy in good wine and find out more about Herzegovina's wines, this tour is perfect choice for you. During our day out we will visit two of the best wince cellar in the region, learning more about the grape, exploring the production and at the end tasting the wine with delicious local cheese bread and prosciutto.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Herzegovina Wine Route is 5 hours long tour. In 5 hours you are going to see and hear all about our wine and vineyards, and that is not all. You are going to taste our famous wines. Let us take you to a journey to our hospitable hosts at the best wineries in the region: Andrija and Zadro wine cellar. We will also discover how wine is produced and where it all starts: in the beautiful landscapes of Kameni Vinogradi wineyards on famous plateau of Brotnjo. Herzegovina Wine Route is a must for both connaisseurs and for those who like a quality glass here and there.
Departure Point :iHouse Travel doo
Departure Time :Monday at 10:00 am
Tuesday at 10:00 am
Wednesday at 10:00 am
Thursday at 10:00 am
Friday at 10:00 am
Saturday at 10:00 am
Sunday at 10:00 am
In low season upon request (usually morning hours).
Return Detail :After the tour we return to the starting point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.