Herzegovinian history and nature in a day tour from Mostar(Small Groups)
You are a nature and history lover and want to discover most beautiful Herzegovinians sceneries, waterfalls, most beautiful parks, old towns and walks this is perfect tour for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Breakfast - Various things can be ordered.Most traditional ones are: -fried bread called "peksimet" served with few different types of cheese, beef prosciutto and sour cream. -Grilled vegetables -Bosnian coffee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees ( Waterfalls Kravica JUNE TO OCTOBER 5€pp, MAY & OCTOBER 4€pp, NOVEMBER TO MAY 3€pp)
- Entry/Admission - Blagaj tekija
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mostar Travel Agency, Stari grad, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
9:00AM Start from Mostar
Stop At: Blagaj tekija, Blagaj village Localita Blagaj, Blagaj 88201 Bosnia and Herzegovina
9:15AM Arrival in Blagaj a place where history, religion, and one- of- kind nature mix together in a mystic-spiced combination. Dervish house carved into a breathtaking cliff in 16th century,is a place where you can catch bright sun, blue sky, and fresh water from Buna spring, which is among the strongest springs in Europe.We are organizing breakfast in Blagaj next to the Buna river in one of local restaurants.Breakfast is included in the tour price.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The historic urban site of Pocitelj, Pocitelj BB on the left bank of the river Neretva, Pocitelj 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
12:00AM Arrival in Počitelj, listed as a UNESCO heritage site, built in 14th century by the order of Bosnian king Tvrtko. Besides its stunning oriental architecture and Ottoman feel, Pocitelj hosts the longest operating art colony in southeast Europe. Artist paint and sculpture every part of Pocitelj, including amazing fruit that grow around it. If you are not an artist, and not planing to paint, you can always enjoy eating figs, grapes, pomegranates and other various organic fruit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
1:30PM Fourth Kravice waterfalls is a place where we just leave you to have fun,Swim, dive from a cliff, splash, ride a canoe, grab a selfie under one of the biggest waterfalls in Balkans. Its an oasis of life, its an oasis of fun,its everyone's favorite destination.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zip Line Fortica, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
3:00PM Last stop of the tour is located on a hill above Mostar. Here you can see a fabulous daylight view of the town.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Mostar, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
If your accommodation is not listed, please let us know the address of your accommodation that your tour guide can pick up you before the tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.