Heviz Geothermal Lake Private Tour with Veszprem from Budapest
Be part of this great experience and sign up for our private Heviz geothermal Lake and Wellness Tour with a stop on route at one of Hungary's most unique towns loaded with history.
Then enjoy a swim in Europe's biggest geothermally heated lake with all year around bathing and wellness facilities since the water temperature always stays between 26-38 degrees Celsius even during the coldest winter months. With various massages, sauna, wellness and mud bath options you will surely be rejuvenated inside out. On your way back you will have a chance to stop at some nice towns and settlements with your English speaking driver/guide.
The lake is situated near the western end of Lake Balaton about 2.5 hours away from Budapest, with adjacent spa baths both outdoor and indoor. This is a whole day tour with private, English speaking driver leaving from and returning to Budapest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private, English speaking driver and Budapest hotel pick up and drop off or Budapest airport alternatively
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Thermal Lake of Heviz
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Veszprem, Veszprem, Veszprem County, Central Transdanubia
Veszprem is a historic town of Hungary, just north of Lake Balaton. You will enjoy a stroll in the centre with nice views and cobble-stoned walking streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Heviz, Heviz, Zala County, Western Transdanubia
You will have a chance to see the park and the town centre of Heviz, a nice holiday resort.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thermal Lake of Heviz, Dr. Schulhoff Vilmos setany 1., Heviz 8380 Hungary
Have a lovely swim in this natural thermal lake and enjoy the unique experience.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Your English speaking driver will pick you up at your hotel and after the thermal lake tour he will take you back to your hotel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In Hungary COVID 19 cases were very low throughout the pandemic as very strict measures were introduced early, making Hungary one of the safest country to visit in the world. Our tour is private which gives the extra safety to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.