Hidden Bars of Melbourne
Get the insider intel about Melbourne's hidden bars on this cocktail walking tour with a guide who introduces to some of the local hotspots most visitors don't know about. On this 3.5hour journey, two cocktails are included. Bars visited can be customized by your guide to suit the preferences of the group, allowing you to enjoy a more personalized experience.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beverages (two cocktails)
What's excluded :
- Food and additional drinks (options are available for additional quick drink stops with light snacks if the whole group agrees)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MELTours, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Join an experienced guide on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night and taste a great cocktail in one of Melbourne’s hidden bars. Many of the best bars in the city of Melbourne are easily overlooked if you don’t already know where they are! A plain doorway could lead to a venue with a great vibe and wonderful drinks. Let your local guide show you the many bars that many people often walk past.
Discover the hidden bar culture with one of our experienced guides as we visit a number of venues around the city centre where you will be treated to 2 complimentary, fabulous cocktails. During the course of the evening we will visit up to 10-15 bars with our guides usually selecting venues during the tour depending on the group. Groups are a specialty – the more the merrier, your guide can show your members, employees or friends a side of Melbourne that many miss – with the best size being 9 where we have access to all of the city center venues.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :179 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Golden Monkey, Basement, 389 Lonsdale Street (Enter via, Hardware Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please note: Excessive alcohol consumption is discouraged, and the local tour operator reserves the right to terminate the activity for those who become intoxicated on the tour
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; suitable-heeled shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces (flights of stairs), this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks must be worn inside venues except when eating and/or drinking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.