Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour
Hidden Bucharest is about the unseen treasures of the city, less known places, monuments and buildings that you can not normally see. We will see the oldest dwelling in the city, the oldest statue in town, the oldest church in town, the Mitei House, the Coral temple and many more. The tour is easy and attractive, good for a relaxing half a day in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Traditional Tuica
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hidden, 4 Cornescu Street, Bucharest 011662 Romania
Hidden Bucharest is about the unseen treasures of the city, less known places, monuments and buildings that you can not normally see. We will visit the oldest dwelling in the city, the oldest statue in town, the oldest church in town, the Mitei House, the Coral temple, etc.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Bulevardul Aviatorilor, București, Romania
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is held with minimum two persons
- Most travelers can participate
- You must rent a bike at the point of meeting. Aprox 5 euro/day
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.